Starship
Conflict
27 May 2013 • 10:41:00 AM • 1 comments

Assalamualaikum W.B.T. 
Hello guys. Time to broken English entry. Sorry for my rude word :)

AM I A BAD GIRL? Maybe. No one perfect in the world, right? I would like to makes people mad on me. I have a reason why I do like this. I hate when I'm telling the truth, people do not trust me. what the hell. I felt like "oh, I should not be trusted". Stupid. Nevermind. 

I don't know what's problem between my family and my friends. What's wrong with my friends? maybe they are not a good person, but they nice with me.  but my family talking shit about my friends. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM UNTIL THEY ARE TREATED LIKE THAT? I don't understand. Please explain to me. I miss my friends! 

When I text with friends, my family think that I text with my Boyfriend. when I SMS with friends, I think that my family is SMS with a boyfriend. THE MOST STUPID WORDS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD! I was crying thinking why my friends are treated like rubbish. I love my friends.

I don't know how to express this feeling.This feeling like a shit! I need to chill myself. I don't have to think about silly things and whatever that makes me so sad. I have to relax. sabar sabar. Wish you was in my place so you could understand how I feelI just want to live a normal life like I used to live when I was a kid, that's all.

Bye.

XOXO,
Siti Nurhaliza 

Disclaimer


Welcome To My Lovely Diary..Hope You Enjoy!No Harsh Word Please?

The Owner
Stuffies
Tagboard

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Siti Nurhaliza Idris